Quiting wc3

The mighty Blizzard game. For the Horde!

Moderator: [DD]Trip

Quiting wc3

Postby docters » Tue 1. Dec 2009, 10:27

Ive decided to quit wc3 for good cause Im concentrating on my studies full time now. I hope to return to the clan when SC2 comes out but for now Im putting gaming on hold. If anybody wants my wc3 account on lordaeron its docters///mich12l since I don't use it anymore and if somebody here is interested in joining the battlenet ladder season tournament in the end XD. Its ranked 34 so far but its decaying fast and Ive decided to give up the chance for a beta key in SC2 to somebody else if they can get this account to top 20. Anyways thx for the experience in being in this clan trip and thank you for the matches notna. The clan really helped my gameplay, even if I only won one game vs notna XD
docters
Forum Rookie

Re: Quiting wc3

Postby docters » Tue 1. Dec 2009, 10:29

Also if anybody has any problems accessing my account, pm me and ill see what the problem is
docters
Forum Rookie

Postby [DD]Trip » Tue 1. Dec 2009, 14:50

Real Life is always more important then WC 3, so see ya.

Be back for Starcraft 2.
The road to hell is full of good intentions.
[DD]Trip
Admin

Postby notnA » Wed 2. Dec 2009, 16:47

Thanks for your time, and all the games we played, althouhg I hoped we did more. But the timezones and everything made it hard.

Hope you enjoy your life!
notnA
Jedi Knight

Postby docters » Sun 7. Feb 2010, 12:38

K, I think Im gonna come back into this game because my 4 core semester was over and now I have a spare. If anybody wants to practice hit me up
docters
Forum Rookie

Return to Warcraft 3: TFT