I'm going to make a professional site with tournaments

Talk about anything, that doesnt have an extra forum.

Moderator: [DD]Trip

I'm going to make a professional site with tournaments

Postby Aoenian » Fri 14. Jan 2011, 21:26

The site gonna be like conqercup.com was for c&c players, but more like the currently version for sc2; craftcup.com

But of course better, it also gonna have sponsors / cash tournaments if we get them, as I think we will get. It's also sponsors on craftcup.com .

The "main site" gonna be something like commandandconquer.com , and it gonna have own universes.

The tournaments will be great, and I think this could probably expand the c&c players and keep hold the good players back. And maybe the best will return as well.

I've got a professional webdesign company that are interested in doing this, but the price ia quite high. But it's going to be good in the end.

The only problem we have is that we need money. And now to the question, would you guys on this forum help us?

It don't have to be much, but it would be nice if every could donate just little. But of course it's better with much.

Anything is nice! :)

Remember: This will with 99 % sure make c&c more popular to play in if there gonna be cash tournaments quite often.

Got more questions about this? Write here or send me a private message.

PS: I go to France tommorow and gonna be back next weekend. That's why I wont answer, just so everyone know! :)

Thanks so very much!

/Aoenian
Aoenian
Forum Rookie

Re: I'm going to make a professional site with tournaments

Postby [DD]Trip » Fri 14. Jan 2011, 22:59

Hey Aoenian,

nice to hear from you.

When it comes to donating, personally I won't. I consider investing money at this point in time in C&C, is like beating a Dead Horse.

A mate (Rotor) and me hosted some C&C tournies (Virtual Forces Cups) back in 2009 with no price at all . We got people like Technique or DasDuelon to play with ease. It even got streamed by the RTS Cups Show. And we had no expensive webpage.

I dont have to tell you that now that we have 2011 the active fanbase decreased dramatically.
At this point in time it's pointless to invest money in the game. And why should we - the C&C fans - do that?
In order to get maybe 1 or 2 guys from the past back to play the game? - Useless in my mind.

In my mind all we can do now is to wait for the next C&C game and hope that EA doesnt mess up.
And then its EA's job, not ours, to do some cash tournies.
The road to hell is full of good intentions.
[DD]Trip
Admin

Postby Aoenian » Fri 14. Jan 2011, 23:10

[DD]Trip wrote:Hey Aoenian,

nice to hear from you.

When it comes to donating, personally I won't. I consider investing money at this point in time in C&C, is like beating a Dead Horse.

A mate (Rotor) and me hosted some C&C tournies (Virtual Forces Cups) back in 2009 with no price at all . We got people like Technique or DasDuelon to play with ease. It even got streamed by the RTS Cups Show. And we had no expensive webpage.

I dont have to tell you that now that we have 2011 the active fanbase decreased dramatically.
At this point in time it's pointless to invest money in the game. And why should we - the C&C fans - do that?
In order to get maybe 1 or 2 guys from the past back to play the game? - Useless in my mind.

In my mind all we can do now is to wait for the next C&C game and hope that EA doesnt mess up.
And then its EA's job, not ours, to do some cash tournies.

All I can say is rofl.

Okay, you will change your mind the day you see my site, I promise you!
Aoenian
Forum Rookie

Postby [DD]MaxiHeimer » Tue 18. Jan 2011, 11:16

Nice initiative but i couldent aggre more with trip. There is to small interrest in KW/TW at this point. The site should have been up years ago to get any succes. wait for the next c&c game and hope for the best.
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.. And i'm all out of gum....!
[DD]MaxiHeimer
Jedi Knight

Return to General Talk