[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
• View topic - [RA3] Official thread of training

[RA3] Official thread of training

The classic RTS games

Moderator: [DD]Trip

Re: Official thread of training

Postby Krosta » Sat 13. Jun 2009, 21:45

Thanks for the tip.

I really need to work on my apm, it's really slow compared to most of my opponents
Krosta
Padawan

Postby [DD]FlamerTank » Sun 14. Jun 2009, 04:02

On tuesday 16th (20-23 gmt+2) I'll be around to play some ra3, nothing serious. Hope some of you will join me... :goodjob:
[DD]FlamerTank
Jedi Master

Postby [DD]Trip » Sun 14. Jun 2009, 15:19

The road to hell is full of good intentions.
[DD]Trip
Admin

Postby [DD]FlamerTank » Fri 26. Jun 2009, 19:41

So, who's up for some warm ups for the Virtual Forces Cup?

(All times in gmt+22)
Tomorrow (saturday) I'll be playing 10.00 - 12.00 and 20.00 - ??
On sunday I'll start play when I get up and end when im out of the tournament.

I will count the 20.00 - ?? session tomorrow as an official training so please come!
[DD]FlamerTank
Jedi Master

Postby [DD]DaVinci » Fri 26. Jun 2009, 21:42

I might be therer but its not sure due if to get new shoes for my Prom. But if i'm their i would like to play and train a lot with u guys
I'm not Satan ... I'm his evil twin.
[DD]DaVinci
Jedi Master

Postby [DD]FlamerTank » Sat 27. Jun 2009, 12:09

Note that i changed the time from 18 to 20.
[DD]FlamerTank
Jedi Master

Postby [DD]FlamerTank » Mon 6. Jul 2009, 16:01

Training on wednesday 18-20 (gmt+2) :goodjob:
[DD]FlamerTank
Jedi Master

Postby Clues1 » Tue 7. Jul 2009, 08:50

Any Questions to train on facts.

How much APM needed to getting TOP 150?
Its needed to have better micro or macro?
Why are TOP 150 Player less using the group commands (1,2,3) to manage the unit teams?
Clues1
Jedi Master

Postby [DD]FlamerTank » Tue 7. Jul 2009, 21:23

[DD]FlamerTank
Jedi Master

Postby Clues1 » Wed 8. Jul 2009, 13:04

Any Replay's that i have checked with UF Replay Tool showes that TOP 1500 lesser using the grouping...

Today? I dont know, week ist hard to calculate the time, to much ways to walk ;). Hope you understand me...
Clues1
Jedi Master

PreviousNext

Return to Command & Conquer Series